News:

Welcome to PGG Forums:
Ask for tips and advice ranging from men's fashion, grooming, hairstyles and dating women.

Main Menu

PROMOTIONS

Started by toffer, October 30, 2008, 10:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aslan_fleuck

Dean and Trent is on sale for the whole of February! Check out the awesome discounts–up to 50 percent off!–at Crossings-Trinoma, Crossings-Glorietta, Crossings-Shangri-La Plaza, 50th Avenue-Robinsons Ermita, Backstage-Serendra (at The Fort), the Dean and Trent Showroom (in Quezon City), and their new outlet stall in the Greenhills Shopping Center!

hyprmanic

hyprmanic

i guess so, but i have a feeling that there are special offers for bpi credit card holders only.

hyprmanic

something i've been waiting for since last year...

MYOH 2010 is on April 22-26, 2010 at the Rockwell Tent. If you want to read more about the event, you can go to http://www.havaianasphilippines.com/myoh/

angelo

^^ i have a feeling its just like the previous BPI sale. 50 pesos entrance for non-bpi cc holders. and may eligibility for 0% interest plus additional discounts only to bpi cc holders. muntik na ako makabili ng ipod touch before kaso naunahan lang ako dumampot nung ibang tao at hindi na niya binitawan. it was only 8k for a 32gb. yung officemate ko nakabili ng nikeplus na rubbershoes. sobrang ok talaga kung maka chamba ka.. but as any other sale, expect the old stock, broken sizes and long lines.

pinoybrusko

.....kelan kaya mag-sale ang mga malls...post niyo naman dito para may idea kami....thanks.....sana maabutan ko pa  :D

hyprmanic

Quote from: pinoybrusko on April 17, 2010, 03:42:07 PM
.....kelan kaya mag-sale ang mga malls...post niyo naman dito para may idea kami....thanks.....sana maabutan ko pa  :D

kailan ba uwi mo? usually regular naman mga sales sa SM malls eh. kung alam ko schedule ng uwi mo, check ko sa mga contacts ko kung may upcoming na mga outlet or mall sales.

pinoybrusko

Quote from: hyprmanic on April 17, 2010, 08:06:09 PM
Quote from: pinoybrusko on April 17, 2010, 03:42:07 PM

kailan ba uwi mo? usually regular naman mga sales sa SM malls eh. kung alam ko schedule ng uwi mo, check ko sa mga contacts ko kung may upcoming na mga outlet or mall sales.

....next month na.....after election.....

hyprmanic

Quote from: fox69 on April 18, 2010, 03:11:27 AM
^^^wow! uuwi na si carl!... ;D ;D ;D

OT : just got home from the Mall of Asia sale...for economically-challenged people like me, these sales are like special events since we only get to upgrade our wardrobe during these times..and of course, i was able to add some titles to my CD collection from the sale...but the most rewarding part is meeting somebody interesting during the sale ;D

yun naman... hehehe ^^

pinoybrusko

OT : just got home from the Mall of Asia sale...for economically-challenged people like me, these sales are like special events since we only get to upgrade our wardrobe during these times..and of course, i was able to add some titles to my CD collection from the sale...but the most rewarding part is meeting somebody interesting during the sale ;D

....akala ko pure wardrobe lang, sabi ko na nga ba kailangan may cds pa din na bibilhin....yan si fox adik sa cds  ;D

angelo

i was there yesterday (and this morning for the earth run) and was also able to buy a few shirts (really liked the FoX store na bench din pala at doon ako nakabili) and an accessory.. the shoes that i soo like was also on sale 20% off but there was no size for me.. wala tuloy napalang footwear.

at kahit nakasale ang kobe5, ang mahal pa rin!

hyprmanic

for the fanboys of TeamManila...