ako lahat gusto ko hehe pati ot ko...
pero itong issue na to im fed up already

then i-revoke nya n lng ung ryt nya!! dahil wala xang nggwang tulong at all.,

eLgimiker0

judE_Law

ram013

judE_Law

eLgimiker0

OT: POSSIMPIBLE - Where the possible and impossible meet. When you go beyond the possible and beyond the impossible

judE_Law

Quote from: eLgimiker0 on February 04, 2011, 11:15:25 PM
OT: POSSIMPIBLE - Where the possible and impossible meet. When you go beyond the possible and beyond the impossible

the question is... is possimpible, possible or impossible?? ::)

ram013

Angelo reyes committed Suicide. Naniniwala kaya or hindi?

eLgimiker0

Quote from: ram013 on February 09, 2011, 05:39:47 AM

pinakita na ba yung katawan? Sabi ng iba kahapon fake death daw.. sabi ng iba totoo daw

judE_Law

Quote from: eLgimiker0 on February 09, 2011, 09:54:44 AM
Quote from: ram013 on February 09, 2011, 05:39:47 AM

pinakita na ba yung katawan? Sabi ng iba kahapon fake death daw.. sabi ng iba totoo daw

haha... gawin daw bang isyu kung peke o tunay pagkamatay ni angelo reyes?

pinoybrusko

since napagusapan? I got questions in mind

1. bakit nagpakamatay?
2. ano ang last conversation nila ni GMA a day before he commit suicide?
3. sino ang mastermind?

judE_Law

una sa lahat..nobody can really tell (except for the family maybe) kung ano talaga dahilan at nagawa niya yun.
All i can say is that the death of Reyes should be a lesson for lawmakers not to use investigations in trial by publicity.
Allegations of wrongdoing should be looked into by judicial authorities, stressing that the accused are presumed innocent till proven.
The relentless embarrassment at the hands of his detractors have have pushed reyes to suicide.
maybe reyes thinks that his death will also put a stop to the assaults on his integrity.
Congressional investigations into personal lives should be avoided.
If the evidence is trully strong, then a case should just be filed in court.
I agree with congress/senate probes as long as they are not use for character assassination.
Maybe on a higher level reyes tried to save the institutions that he represented after retiring from the Armed Forces including the Republic of the Philippines.. lets just take it that way.
Dapat talaga magkaroon ng sistema para maiwasa yung pamba-bastos o panghihiya ng mga mambabatas sa mga witness o resource person sa mga imbestigasyon o pagdinig sa senado man o sa kongreso. Isa kasi sa dahilan na nakikita ko kung bakit siya nagpakamatay ay dahil sa kahihiyan na dinanas niya sa hearing..

joshgroban

rrest in peace na lang sya... di na naman nya made defend sarili niya..... may we not fall in the same temptation.....

ram013

tama lang ang pagiimbestiga ng senate at nung kung anu mang body kahit televised yan o hindi...bastos man o hindi

we Filipinos deserve to hear and know that our lawmakers are protecting our interest...KINORRUPT nila ang pera whether proven or not they have to be there to be investigated

Trial by Publicity??? I don't think so...

AT bakit kailangang magpakamatay kung wlang kasalanan...so LAME

I think nagpakamatay sya kasi pressured n sya plus may mga higher officials pang involve who is involve as well and this adds up to the pressure

Lastly, Judicial hands, e si Merceditas Guitterez nman napaka BIAS...what a shame