News:

Check PGG's Instagram and I'll check your Instagram too!

Main Menu

Issues That You Are Already Getting Fed Up With

Started by Mr.Yos0, July 12, 2010, 06:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ram013

basta ako ang stand ko dyan every individual should be responsible for each and everyone and not just mind what will benefit them

if what you are doing will already cause death, sufferring or anything negative then put a stop to your actions.

Sometimes the Laws that we have are being used protection to personal interest and not for the good of all.

judE_Law

Quote from: carpediem on October 29, 2010, 12:27:23 AM
(OT: sorry guys, don't mind us)

Quote from: judE_Law on October 28, 2010, 01:23:20 PM
Quote from: carpediem on October 27, 2010, 10:06:40 PM
Jude, I only disagree with you on the issue of self-restraint.

Let me attempt another analogy.

Let's say you are a logger (woodcutter) for a logging company. There's this certain wooden area of land whose trees produce high quality logs that are in very high demand. Needless to say, your company and other logging companies have all converged to log in this area.

Unfortunately for the local folks living close to this area, their lives will be jeopardized if the area becomes deforested, as the trees protect their lands from natural disasters. The area is fast becoming deforested due to logging, and the local government there is apathetic of the situation, and has issued no laws or rules governing the cutting of trees in that area.

All of the logging companies know the situation. The question is, would you continue to log in this area?

okay, sige, ikumpara natin diyan sa logging na sinasabi mo.
una sa lahat mayroong batas na nagbabawal pumutol ng mga puno especially sa mga protected areas.
if may permit nga from denr and the local government may mga kasunduan din namang kapalit..
like sa pagputol ng isang '30 year old' na puno eh inire-require sila na magtanim ng 100 seedlings?? at yung kikitain sa bawat pinutol na puno ay para magka-kuryente ang mga naninirahan sa liblib na lugar o sa bundok?
what if isa kang logger na sumusunod lamang sa utos ng boss mo?
what if kung ikaw din ang logger na kapag wala kang naputol na puno sa isang araw ay magugutom ang limang anak mo?
what if kung walang pinuputol na puno, may mauupuan kaya tayong gawa sa kahoy? o gamit pangbahay? etc.

all i can say is your analogy with the logger and the trees are totally different from a 'hostage crisis'.

The analogy is a hypothetical situation. That being said, just consider it as it is, that is, let us say there are no extra goverment laws -- the area is not protected, you do not need extra permits nor pledges of planting seedlings in order to cut trees.

Let us also consider the scenario that you are the director or a top executive of the logging company, where you direct orders to cut down trees in a particular place.

your analogy aka hypothetical situation, is actually leading... i don't want to answer it sana kasi it only satifies your own view on the matter.
you can't compare the two, since malaki at malayo ang pagkakaiba nila...
as i've said, may batas na nagbabawal sa pagputol ng puno, at walang batas na nagbabawal sa pag-cover ng nagyayaring balita.

carpediem

^ No it does not satisfy my own view. I believe it is quite objective, and if you ask it to some random person without him knowing the hostage incident as reference, you'll get a pretty unbiased answer. I does help one to look at things in a different way. The flaw perhaps is as you pointed out, in real life we do have laws governing the cutting of trees.

Anyway let us not pursue this topic anymore as we have long been out-of-topic in this thread.

pinoybrusko

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on October 28, 2010, 02:42:17 PM
im fed up with the kabobohan ng presidente ng pilipinas.. c pnoy = bobo

kainis, me pasok sa nov. 2.

hahaha feeling john lloyd na din si Pnoy dahil kay Liz Uy  ;D

joshgroban

haha ano ba gusto natin corrupt o bobo  parang no choice ba

pinoybrusko

Quote from: joshgroban on November 02, 2010, 07:15:32 AM

pag may choice, mas gusto ko pa ang bobo kesa sa corrupt  ;D ang bobo natuturuan ang corrupt expert na  :D

judE_Law

Quote from: pinoybrusko on November 02, 2010, 12:21:28 PM
Quote from: joshgroban on November 02, 2010, 07:15:32 AM

pag may choice, mas gusto ko pa ang bobo kesa sa corrupt  ;D ang bobo natuturuan ang corrupt expert na  :D

hindi ba ang bobo eh namamamni-obra?? paano malalaman ng mang-mang na ginugulangan na pala siya ng mga taong nakapaligid sa kanya?

angelo

^ mas gusto ko na ang corrupt kasi kung ang mga taong nasa paligid ay mag-aklas, siya ang lagot.

kung walang alam, lalong dadami ang mga nabibiyayaan. tapos kung mahuli, yung walang alam ang matatanggal at hindi yung mga taong nasa paligid niya na nag-direct ng buong show para sa kanya.

sa aking opinyon lang, ganyan ang nangyari kay Pareng Joseph.

pinoybrusko

pero think of this, pag corrupt siguradong walang asenso ang bansa pero pag bobo, may chance pa din  ;D Ang after ko, pagasenso ng bansa natin kahit puro bobo pa turing sa kanila  :D Ang corrupt ang hopeless case

carpediem

i am not arguing about corrupt vs bobo...

corruption is not hopeless. it is always present, even in first world countries. just look at our neighboring countries, marami din corruption, although in a smaller scale.

one thing to realize is that corruption is more of a symptom than a cause of problems.

pinoybrusko

Quote from: carpediem on November 03, 2010, 03:23:58 PM
i am not arguing about corrupt vs bobo...

corruption is not hopeless. it is always present, even in first world countries. just look at our neighboring countries, marami din corruption, although in a smaller scale.

one thing to realize is that corruption is more of a symptom than a cause of problems.

hinde uso ang small scale corruption sa pinas  ;D massive corruption which I conclude is a hopeless case.

Mr.Yos0

sa mga corrupt, malalim na ang pinag-ugatan niyan sa pagkatao nila.

marvinofthefaintsmile

I miss Joseph.. For me, ok naman xang presidente eh.. Ang gag* eh si Singson. Xa dpat ang nakulong.

angelo

sana may bagong issue naman na pag-usapan. as usual hindi naman na-re-resolve. change topic na lang.

Mr.Yos0

maguindanao massacre. justice delayed - justice denied.