News:

Check PGG's Instagram and I'll check your Instagram too!

Main Menu

Daily Bible Verse

Started by maykel, January 18, 2011, 09:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maykel

We love because he first loved us.
1 John 4:19

noyskie

God loved us because He love us because He love us because He love us because He love us because He love us because He love us because He love us...

joshgroban

Philippians 2:5-8

In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!

princewilliam

Jn 6:30–35

"I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall never be hungry, and whoever believes in me shall never be thirsty."

vortex

"Because he has loved me, therefore I will deliver him. He will call upon me and I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. With a long life I will satisfy him" –Psalm 91:14-16

maykel

Quote from: noyskie on May 09, 2011, 07:30:15 PM
God loved us because He love us because He love us because He love us because He love us because He love us because He love us because He love us...
nice noy.:)

noyskie

Quote from: maykel on May 10, 2011, 08:54:46 AM
Quote from: noyskie on May 09, 2011, 07:30:15 PM
nice noy.:)

may video kami nito sa EGR namin...

vortex

Set a guard over my mouth, O LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips.
— Psalm 141:3 (NIV)

ctan

Quote from: vortex on May 14, 2011, 08:22:44 AM
Set a guard over my mouth, O LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips.
— Psalm 141:3 (NIV)

great!!!

hi vortex. saan ka nagchuchurch?

vortex

^ I am a Roman Catholic so kahit saang churches po  ;D. But If you are referring to Christian church, I  used to attend in Victoy Christian Fellowship(Every Nation Youth) before.

ctan

ayus! :-) maganda yung araw-araw freshened up tayo with the Bible. :-)

MaRfZ

Quote from: vortex on May 14, 2011, 08:29:37 AM
^ I am a Roman Catholic so kahit saang churches po  ;D. But If you are referring to Christian church, I  used to attend in Victoy Christian Fellowship(Every Nation Youth) before.

OT ako..

kaya pala alam mo yun ibang gospel song na pinopost ko..
nice vortex!  :)

vortex

vortex

Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people.
— Isaiah 10:1-2 (NIV)

S3

Quote from: vortex on May 18, 2011, 10:26:08 PM
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people.
— Isaiah 10:1-2 (NIV)

Yes, like tax laws...