News:

Introducing PGG VIP Membership. Send PMs, Remove Ads and more. KNOW MORE

Main Menu

LETS PRAY...

Started by joshgroban, March 15, 2011, 01:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angelo

pray to say thank you. i dont want to jinx it but i believe si ctan, ay officially doc ctan na. hehe!

toink

Sorry, pero mukhang OT ka po diba? kasi prayer lang dito.
Sorry OT ako.

My prayer for this day,

I pray for peace of mind and guidance.
Thank you Lord.

Amen.

joshgroban

Quote from: judE_Law on August 17, 2011, 12:44:34 PM
Jacob was a cheater, Peter had a temper, David had an affair, Noah got drunk, Jonah ran from God, Paul was a murderer, Gideon was insecure, Miriam was a gossiper, Martha was a worrier, Thomas was a doubter, Sara was impatient, Elijah was moody, Moses stuttered, Zaccheus was short, Abraham was old, and Lazarus was dead.... Now, what's YOUR excuse? Can GOD use you or not?
~~~ GOD doesn't call the qualified, HE qualifies the CALLED!!! ~

Bailey Grace Anderson

Guide me Lord.

husay mo....ill pray for all those who dont see their value in Gods sight

joshgroban

For those who suffer for the sake of Conscience

O God our Father, whose Son forgave his enemies while he
was suffering shame and death: Strengthen those who suffer
for the sake of conscience; when they are accused, save them
from speaking in hate; when they are rejected, save them
from bitterness; when they are imprisoned, save them from
despair; and to us your servants, give grace to respect their
witness and to discern the truth, that our society may be
cleansed and strengthened. This we ask for the sake of Jesus
Christ, our merciful and righteous Judge. Amen.

joshgroban

"We, who have been able to know [Christ] since our youth, may we ask forgiveness because we bring so little of the light of his face to people; so little certainty comes from us that he exists, he's present and he is the greatness that everyone is waiting for," the Pope said.

joshgroban

may i accomplish much today...

joshgroban

in everyhing i do may i please Thee O LOrd...pray for all the members if this forum who need your help in one way or the other ...sometimes its in finances. relationships , identity, directions in life, jobs and even petty questions in life... may we all find comfort in you and see the beauty of this thing called life.....

joshgroban

praying for those who are sick... may they find comfort in the healing hands of the Almighty.... bawal magkaskit ngayon pero if we have faith we know that through His stripes we are healed...

joshgroban

today i pray for all the youth who somehow are not guided by their parents and dont see the opportunities that awaits them...in connection with shooting incident of two minors

joshgroban

pray that this will bless you as it blessed me.

Hello God,
I called tonight
To talk a little while
I need a friend who'll listen
To my anxiety and trial.
You see, I can't quite make it
Through a day just on my own...
I need your love to guide me,
So I'll never feel alone.
I want to ask you please to keep
My family safe and sound.
Come and fill their lives with confidence
For whatever fate they're bound.
Give me faith, dear God, to face
Each hour throughout the day,
And not to worry over things
I can't change in any way.
I thank you God for being home
And listening to my call,
For giving me such good advice
When I stumble and fall.
Your number, God, is the only one
That answers every time.
I never get a busy signal,
Never had to pay a dime.
So thank you, God, for listening
To my troubles and my sorrow.
Good night, God, I love You too,
And I'll call again tomorrow!

joshgroban

Father i pray that in every step of the way i can live by faith and live by love... sometimes things become hard and unpredictable but  i know that you my  God is good all the time..He even know the numbers of my hair and He cares for me more than the sparrow... may i learn to trust you more and just belive your promises

vir

dear God,

it has been a fruitful week,and i thank you for that..i'll see you on Sunday..

love lots,
vir

joshgroban

inspite of all our failures and shortcomings may we not condemned ourselves ...instead may we strive to be better next time....thank God for being a God of 2nd 3rd 4th...and many many chances but at the same time discipline us if need be....

joshgroban

just want to thank god im alive and enjoy the pleasures of it...nece wife...job...kids and health.... kung iisipin ang dami ko pang gustong mangyari but by faith i know it will come to pass.... in His time...yes ...in His time and not mine... may we learn to see that God is God and we cant put pressure on Him... thank you for all the active members of pgg...may you continue to bless them in their everyday endeavor... life is cruel at times but when we know that were in the palm of God nothing ...nothing is impossible

vir

Quote from: joshgroban on November 11, 2011, 07:32:57 AM
just want to thank god im alive and enjoy the pleasures of it...nece wife...job...kids and health.... kung iisipin ang dami ko pang gustong mangyari but by faith i know it will come to pass.... in His time...yes ...in His time and not mine... may we learn to see that God is God and we cant put pressure on Him... thank you for all the active members of pgg...may you continue to bless them in their everyday endeavor... life is cruel at times but when we know that were in the palm of God nothing ...nothing is impossible

amen to that!..