News:

Having problems registering or logging in?
Contact us here.

Main Menu

LETS PRAY...

Started by joshgroban, March 15, 2011, 01:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaRfZ

Lord,
Thank you po sa patuloy na guidance at sa infinite love amin at sa lahat ng tao..
thank you din po sa lahat ng blessings..
Amen.

joshgroban

may we continue to be grateful on the sacrifices that you have done on our behalf

joshgroban

may this day gives us all comfort and ability to use  waht youve entrusted to us

joshgroban

may every member of pgg find their place in this world...a place where theyll find peace and contentment.... even overflowing blessing which theyll be generous enough to share to others...may this forum lasts longer than we can imagine...as long as were not afraid to share our thoughts and dreams to others who need it...

joshgroban

may we just finish the things that we need to finish for Gods glory

mangkulas03

guys, please pray for me... i've never wanted a job sooo much. i hope i get to be processed and eventually get it. thanks!! :)

joshgroban

kaya mo yan... if its meant for you ...no struggle...just submit

mangkulas03

Quote from: joshgroban on May 27, 2011, 12:09:27 AM
kaya mo yan... if its meant for you ...no struggle...just submit

thanks thanks! :) i submitted an application na. :)

mang juan

Quote from: mangkulas03 on May 27, 2011, 12:08:05 AM
guys, please pray for me... i've never wanted a job sooo much. i hope i get to be processed and eventually get it. thanks!! :)

Godbless. Kaya mo yan mangkulas! :)

mangkulas03

Quote from: mang juan on May 27, 2011, 12:31:49 AM
Quote from: mangkulas03 on May 27, 2011, 12:08:05 AM

Godbless. Kaya mo yan mangkulas! :)

thank you naman! :)

joshgroban

may we learn to accept  Thy will  even if it meant we will be hurt.... at the end we know you have a bigger and better plan for us

joshgroban

i pray for jude na mag bi bday sa monday... humaba pa sana ulo este buhay pala niya at wag maging matigas ang ulo ...mwahahaha,,. mas maging malusog kahit na sabihing laman sya ng gym.... at laging may barya sa kape.... kaligayahang walang hanggan at pagmamahal na walang pagsidlan...siksik liglig at umaapaw

joshgroban

today...i pray for everyone who have a heavy heart....with all the problems besetting us...job...relationships...even the unexplained emptiness at times... may we be in Gods presence always and find joy in Him...may we see  the beauty of His creation and be thankful always even in the midst of trials...persecutions and pain...remembering always that  God is good all the time....

judE_Law

Quote from: joshgroban on June 11, 2011, 02:11:58 PM
i pray for jude na mag bi bday sa monday... humaba pa sana ulo este buhay pala niya at wag maging matigas ang ulo ...mwahahaha,,. mas maging malusog kahit na sabihing laman sya ng gym.... at laging may barya sa kape.... kaligayahang walang hanggan at pagmamahal na walang pagsidlan...siksik liglig at umaapaw

wow! ngayon ko lang nabasa to... thanks Josh!

judE_Law

A prayer for Doc Coy's grandma's healing...

---------------------------------------

Dear Lord,

the strength of the weak and the comfort of sufferers: Mercifully accept our prayers, and grant to your servant Doc coy's Grandma, the help of your power, that her sickness may be turned into health, and our sorrow into joy; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."
James 5:15-16