News:

Check PGG's Instagram and I'll check your Instagram too!

Main Menu

With tour guide or without when visiting other countries

Started by PinoyDanilo, August 19, 2024, 03:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I totally understand not having a local tour guide when traveling within the Philippines, but what about other countries especially if you're visiting for the first time?

I always travel solo
0 (0%)
I feel safer with a trusted local tour guide with me
0 (0%)
Having a local tour guide is very costly
0 (0%)
A customized private tour is the way to go
0 (0%)
I tried a group tour with a local guide, it is boring and very restrictive
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

PinoyDanilo

I have always traveled solo on my first international trips, but after getting the services of some trusted local guides, I don't think there's a better way to explore a new destination at least for the first few days of my trip. I may explore on my own for the remainder of my stay or on a return trip, but having a local expert guide you is not just safer, but more convenient.

notyourcoolguy

Hello, How much did it cost hiring a local guide? I am planning on a international trip this mid-november but i'm still looking for guide. Hoping for your recommendations! TIA...

PinoyDanilo

Quote from: notyourcoolguy on August 27, 2024, 09:50:45 AMHello, How much did it cost hiring a local guide? I am planning on a international trip this mid-november but i'm still looking for guide. Hoping for your recommendations! TIA...

Hi, @notyourcoolguy! The cost of hiring a guide can vary depending on a few key factors. The main ones are the country you're visiting and the types of destinations included in your private tour. A group tour is not expensive, there are even some free group tours if you're not in a hurry. However, I would definitely suggest that you get a private tour, especially if it is your first time in a country. I am planning a visit to Italy next year and I will be getting a local guide from https://gowithguide.com/Italy. Start by identifying your desired destination country. You can browse ready-made tours, or you can even connect with your preferred local guide by messaging them directly so they can design a custom tour based on your interests.