News:

Check PGG's Instagram and I'll check your Instagram too!

Main Menu

Issues That You Are Already Getting Fed Up With

Started by Mr.Yos0, July 12, 2010, 06:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

judE_Law

Quote from: fox69 on February 03, 2011, 12:59:07 PM
^^^ jude, my previous reply , although addressed to you, was not only meant for you..it was meant for all those who are fed up with this so called issue...if you did not get the message the first time, here it is :KUNG NAIINIS KAYO SA MGA POSTS NA TO, E DI WAG NYONG BASAHIN..BUT DO NOT STOP ME FROM DEFENDING MY PERSON NA NIRURUYAKAN NG KABILANG PARTY..OKAY? by the way,  i already talked to chris about this ...

yun naman pala eh, you already talked to chris about it.. why not talk to na rin with the person na kaalitan mo?
anyway, hndi ka namin inaaway o sini-single-out baka kasi yun ang isipin mo.. wala lang, kasi dati nai-enjoy pa kitang kausap, ngayon puro yung kaalitan mo na ang lagi mong topic.
ibalik mo si fox na kilala ko!!

marvinofthefaintsmile

Quote from: judE_Law on February 03, 2011, 01:22:47 PM
^^^ jude, my previous reply , although addressed to you, was not only meant for you..it was meant for all those who are fed up with this so called issue...if you did not get the message the first time, here it is :KUNG NAIINIS KAYO SA MGA POSTS NA TO, E DI WAG NYONG BASAHIN..BUT DO NOT STOP ME FROM DEFENDING MY PERSON NA NIRURUYAKAN NG KABILANG PARTY..OKAY? by the way,  i already talked to chris about this ...

yun naman pala eh, you already talked to chris about it.. why not talk to na rin with the person na kaalitan mo?
anyway, hndi ka namin inaaway o sini-single-out baka kasi yun ang isipin mo.. wala lang, kasi dati nai-enjoy pa kitang kausap, ngayon puro yung kaalitan mo na ang lagi mong topic.

ibalik mo dn ung JudE_Law dati.

marvinofthefaintsmile

Quote from: fox69 on February 03, 2011, 01:36:04 PM
^^^ actually, i promised chris to stop posting aboout this issue IF the other party also stopped mocking me..but the other party keep on posting bitchy comments about me so i have no choice but to retaliate..ikaw ba, pag may mang-aasar sa yo sa forum na to, mananahimik ka na lang ba?...by the way, im still the same fox na nakilala mo..very fun-loving and opiniated..medyo nakalabas lang muna yung mga sungay ko :P

^^ ang horny mo nmn fox69. Hehehehe!!

Anyway, I agree with you.

maykel

Quote from: fox69 on February 03, 2011, 01:36:04 PM
^^^ actually, i promised chris to stop posting aboout this issue IF the other party also stopped mocking me..but the other party keep on posting bitchy comments about me so i have no choice but to retaliate..ikaw ba, pag may mang-aasar sa yo sa forum na to, mananahimik ka na lang ba?...by the way, im still the same fox na nakilala mo..very fun-loving and opiniated..medyo nakalabas lang muna yung mga sungay ko :P

siguro lumaki lang to dahil sa nakikisawsaw. ayun lang po...

joshgroban

judE_Law

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on February 03, 2011, 01:59:27 PM
Quote from: judE_Law on February 03, 2011, 01:22:47 PM

ibalik mo dn ung JudE_Law dati.

hmmmm.... what did i miss?? ;D

carpediem

All, just two things -

First, there was no issue before people made a big issue out of this. As fox said (which jude also said before), you can always avoid reading posts you don't like. If you are not involved, then no need to get involved.

Second, this so called "issue" is neither about philosophy, religion, or politics, unless you want to continue putting politics into this. Everything is already off-topic, including this post of mine. So please get back to the topic.

judE_Law

Quote from: carpediem on February 03, 2011, 08:55:45 PM
All, just two things -

First, there was no issue before people made a big issue out of this. As fox said (which jude also said before), you can always avoid reading posts you don't like. If you are not involved, then no need to get involved.

Second, this so called "issue" is neither about philosophy, religion, or politics, unless you want to continue putting politics into this. Everything is already off-topic, including this post of mine. So please get back to the topic.

sir, yes sir! ;D

carpediem

^ Thanks  :)

An issue I'm getting fed up with, is our justice system. Corrupt and broken. Sobrang walang kwenta. Parang walang natatapos na case na maayos. Most recent example, the Luneta Hostage tragedy - ano na ba nangyari dito? Another one is yung Vizconde Massacre.

eLgimiker0

Quote from: carpediem on February 03, 2011, 09:17:30 PM
^ Thanks  :)

An issue I'm getting fed up with, is our justice system. Corrupt and broken. Sobrang walang kwenta. Parang walang natatapos na case na maayos. Most recent example, the Luneta Hostage tragedy - ano na ba nangyari dito? Another one is yung Vizconde Massacre.

Agreed with this one. Bombing incident, tapos napatungan na naman ng Garcia Case.

ctan

I'm also tired with issues of people about a person doing something wrong or allegedly doing something wrong, and then may karugtong na "Christian pa naman", or "claims to be a Christian". I feel that religion, or for me in this matter, faith and relationship with God, is a very sensitive issue. Sana huwag na lang i-publicize ang dismay to a person claiming to be a Christian. Cause you might not know and peculiar as it is, when one Christian is being accused of something grave, it's like accusing the rest of the brethren. A little consideration please. I don't mind if you bash each other here, just please don't involve Christianity. Thanks!

ram013

I'm not yet tired of reading of posts like those I've back read and makes me smile or laugh hehehehe...despite all the tension at the post...Chillax mga dudes!  8)

marvinofthefaintsmile

Quote from: fox69 on February 04, 2011, 08:54:44 AM
Quote from: carpediem on February 03, 2011, 08:55:45 PM
All, just two things -

for me, this is the best reply as far as this so-called "issue" is concerned...THANKS CARPEDIEM ;D

I like yung First one.,

joshgroban

ako lahat gusto ko hehe pati ot ko...
pero itong issue na to im fed up already

judE_Law

Quote from: darkstar13 on February 04, 2011, 08:30:31 AM
My final statement on the matter is this:

We do not need to like each other here. If we meet new friends, then that is great.
If not, then that's okay. But to create enemies, I think the world is already full of bad people; let us not be one of them.

To ian, I know you are just defending your friend and yourself. I get your idea that you won't let anyone step on your toes.
Speaking up about it is just right. To claim back lost respect is just fair. But I hope that we do not need to step on other toes as well
just to show them that we do not tolerate such things. I believe that is how many of the things gets messed up, when we try to
fight bad things with worse things. I believe you are very lucky not to need to hide your homosexuality to your mom, and to the people you value. I respect you for who you are and I admire your acceptance of yourself. But I hope you also think about that many of us are not as lucky as you. For whatever reason someone chooses not to accept his true self, I think it is their prerogative. I believe all we can do is let them know that they have someone to talk to and someone to support them if they ever decides to come out in this world full of judgmental people.

Posting, which includes creation of a thread, here in PGG, is a privilege given to us when we register to PGGF.
It is just a privilege, not a right. If we hate something about the rules, on how things we post gets deleted,
or how our posts are scrutinized for being disrespectful to other, all we can do is let the person involved know,
hopefully in private, and when necessary, the admin as well.
We might as well create our own forum with our own rules if we dislike the current policies.

As for the moderators, I know you only mean well (I hope), but maybe as a courtesy to people who value what they write here,
let us know the reason prior to deletion of post or threads before we delete them. I believe PGGF has become more than just a forum
for many. Some of us shares things that we never share with anyone else, and because of that, what we write sometimes become
too personal that it would be like taking a part of ourselves when things we write gets deleted.

I hope soon enough PGGF will be as friendly as it was that compelled me to sign up and eventually made me want to visit this everyday.
I know we all value this forum and the avenue it gives us to be the person we are somehow afraid to be. Let us, in return,
do what we can to keep PGG valuable for other as well.

To all I might have unintentionally hurt of got pissed off with anything I have said, or have been saying,
I sincerely apologize. I just need to speak up for certain things I believe in, but I have no intentions,
in any way to hurt anyone. Pardon me if I ever offended you.

I rest my case.

well said darkstar!