News:

Check PGG's Instagram and I'll check your Instagram too!

Main Menu

what or who made you LAUGH today?

Started by MaRfZ, January 17, 2011, 11:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaRfZ

Katulad ng topic na what or who made you smile today? pero this time kung anu yun mga bagay / tao /pangyayari /napanood / nakita na natawa ka.  ;)

nagkaron ako ng idea sa topic mo kuya jude!  ;D

MaRfZ

noyskie

good luck chuck at 40 year old virgin.

maykel

This article:

Miriam Defensor Santiago on P-Noy's new Porsche: "It's like buying an expensive girlfriend"

Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago said there is nothing wrong with President Noynoy Aquino buying a "thirdhand" Porsche that supposedly cost P4.5 million, "if (he used) his own savings," reports ABS-CBNNews.com.

"It's like buying an expensive girlfriend," Santiago said. "It's no business of the public if you want a trophy girlfriend or wife. So I imagine if you are a president... and there is no girlfriend to share your life with, you can have a sexy car."

"What am I saying?" Santiago said, laughing. "No, what I am saying is you can channel your sexual energies in the company of a car."

Santiago added, "I think he has such a lonely life. When he was here in the Senate, I noticed that he was a very reserved person. He does not take very easily to sharing his thoughts in public... So if he wants a Porsche for company, I don't think I'd begrudge him."

marvinofthefaintsmile

MaRfZ

what or who made you LAUGH today?

nagtext yun isa sa mentor group ko, may "Jejejejeje.."

gayahin ko din nga. saya e!  ;D

mang juan

Quote from: MaRfZ on January 18, 2011, 02:05:41 PM
nagtext yun isa sa mentor group ko, may "Jejejejeje.."

gayahin ko din nga. saya e!  ;D

jejejejemon. joke lang pre  :D

MaRfZ

noyskie

ang officemate ko na nakatulog sa meeting namin...

carpediem

Quote from: maykel on January 18, 2011, 09:51:20 AM
This article:

Miriam Defensor Santiago on P-Noy's new Porsche: "It's like buying an expensive girlfriend"

Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago said there is nothing wrong with President Noynoy Aquino buying a "thirdhand" Porsche that supposedly cost P4.5 million, "if (he used) his own savings," reports ABS-CBNNews.com.

"It's like buying an expensive girlfriend," Santiago said. "It's no business of the public if you want a trophy girlfriend or wife. So I imagine if you are a president... and there is no girlfriend to share your life with, you can have a sexy car."

"What am I saying?" Santiago said, laughing. "No, what I am saying is you can channel your sexual energies in the company of a car."

Santiago added, "I think he has such a lonely life. When he was here in the Senate, I noticed that he was a very reserved person. He does not take very easily to sharing his thoughts in public... So if he wants a Porsche for company, I don't think I'd begrudge him."

Porsche fetish hehehe

MaRfZ

eLgimiker0

OT: mukhang tuwang tuwa ka dun bro marfs ah. ehehe :D

MaRfZ

OT: o0, dahil dun naalala ko yun ex gf ko, narealize ko na sobra pala syang nasaktan nun nagbreakup kami.  :-[

eLgimiker0

OT: how sad, ganun talaga pag naiiwanan. ahahaha :D

maykel

ang OT na usapan nina Marfz at gimikero sa thread na to..