News:

Welcome to PGG Forums:
Ask for tips and advice ranging from men's fashion, grooming, hairstyles and dating women.

Main Menu

Daily Bible Verse

Started by maykel, January 18, 2011, 09:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshgroban

Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: He that walketh in a perfect way, he shall minister unto me.

Psalm 101:6

joshgroban

Matthew 10:28-33

28And be not afraid of them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. 29Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? and not one of them shall fall on the ground without your Father: 30but the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows

joshgroban

Psalm 41
1Blessed is he that considereth the poor: Jehovah will deliver him in the day of evil.

joshgroban

For the measure you measure to others, will be measured back to you." (Lk 6:38)

pong

Whoever loves money never has enough;
   whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income.
   This too is meaningless.

Ecc 5:10

vortex

He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.
— 1 John 3:8 (NIV)

joshgroban

It is good for me that I have been afflicted; That I may learn thy statutes.

psalm 119:71

joshgroban

Forsake me not, O God, in mine old age, when I am gray-headed, * until I have showed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to all them that are yet for to come. ...... psalm 71

vortex

Colossians 3:13
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. (NIV)

vortex

Mark 11:25
And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

vir

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

Colossians 3:23-24

vortex

But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today.
— Deuteronomy 8:18 (NIV)

noyskie

Share ko lang dito ang shinare ko sa church one sunday:

The parable of ten Talents (Matthew 25:14-30)

Summary:

First Servant-
Given 5 talents; he immediately invest and work on it and increased 5 more.

Second Servant-
Given 2 talents; also worked on it and increased 2 more.

Third Servant-
Given 1 talent; just hid it. did not increase.

After a long time the Master returned,

praised the first and second servant because they are faithful with what was entrusted to them.

while the third servant was called slothful and evil. and did not want to work on what his master has entrusted to him.

instead of investing the talent, he just hid it. so it did not grow. because of this, his master said that he deserved to be cast out into darkness where where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

We are all given different talents, some have many some have few. It is up to us how we use them, God expect us to use them for His glory. For if we will not it will be taken away from us.

"29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them."

vortex

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
— James 1:12 (NIV)

pong

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor.
If either of them falls down, one can help the other up.

But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10