News:

Welcome to PGG Forums:
Ask for tips and advice ranging from men's fashion, grooming, hairstyles and dating women.

Main Menu

Daily Bible Verse

Started by maykel, January 18, 2011, 09:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctan

Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in Your law.
PSALM 119:18

vortex

I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.
— Philippians 1:20 (NIV)

joshgroban

Watch ye , for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cock-crowing, or in the morning; lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
Mark 13:35, 36

vortex

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
                                                                                                                                        Philippians 4:6-7

joshgroban

"Your ways, God, are holy.
What god is as great as our God?
You are the God who performs miracles;
you display your power among the peoples." — Psalm 77:13-14

vir

To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted.

—Titus 1:15

pong

"My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires."
-- James 1:19-20

joshgroban

ang babait ng mga batang ito...

joshgroban

The Antidote for fear ..

"The Lord is my light and my salvation —
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life —
of whom shall I be afraid?" — Psalm 27:1

joshgroban

"Even though I walk
through the darkest valley
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me." — Psalm 23:4

enzoafterdark

joshgroban

john 7...
37Now on the last day, the great `day' of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me and drink. 38He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, from within him shall flow rivers of living water.

joshgroban

Psalm 143, "Let me hear of your loving-kindness in the morning O Lord because I trust in You."

joshgroban

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will [d]revive me;
You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies,
And Your right hand will save me.    psalm 138:7

joshgroban

8 Therefore I want the men in every place to pray, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and dissension. 1 timothy 1:8