News:

Introducing PGG VIP Membership. Send PMs, Remove Ads and more. KNOW MORE

Main Menu

LETS PRAY...

Started by joshgroban, March 15, 2011, 01:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctan

^^ thanks jong... i really appreciate that.. and for those who are praying with me, thank you so much. God's will will still prevail...

judE_Law

Almighty Father, eternal God, hear our prayers for Your daughter, Doc Caloy's Grandma...  whom You have called from this life to Yourself. Grant her light, happiness, and peace. Let her pass in safety through the gates of death, and live forever with all Your saints in the light You promised to Abraham and to all his descendants in faith. Guard her from all harm and on that great day of resurrection and reward raise her up with all Your saints. Pardon her sins and give her eternal life in Your kingdom.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

angelo

St. Ignatius, Pray For Us!

joshgroban

i just thank the Lord for people who still find time to pray ...may these thread be the channel to share their innermost desires and petitions and may the good Lord comfort us in times of our need..

raider

I'm praying for my mom, ano't ano man, I'm still hoping and praying for the best. Now I feel very sad.

joshgroban

ill join you in prayng for your moms healing

raider

Quote from: joshgroban on August 05, 2011, 04:52:50 PM
ill join you in prayng for your moms healing

Salamat boss monch, As the minutes and hours passed by nakakaramdam ako ng takot. I know myself and I was just hoping kayanin ko at ng pamilya ko. Kahit ano pa sinasabi ng mga doctor hanggang sa huli lumaban sana si ermat  :'(

ty_kun

my prayers to your mom, raider.

judE_Law

guys, wala na Mom ni Raider...
hindi ko alam kung paano ko siya iko-comfort sa ngayon.. please tulungan niyo siya na mabawasan yung nararamdaman niyang sakit...
Plano namin ni Monch na pumunta sa burol next week.. sabihan niyo lang kami kung sasama kayo..

Lets Pray for her moms Soul na din.

ty_kun

joshgroban

again those who want to join us tomorrow pagpunta kila raider just say it so

solomon

Lord, please take away all the negative feelings in me. I submit myself to you to serve other people according to your purpose. Bro guide me always, hindi ko kaya to nang ako lang mag-isa..

judE_Law

Jacob was a cheater, Peter had a temper, David had an affair, Noah got drunk, Jonah ran from God, Paul was a murderer, Gideon was insecure, Miriam was a gossiper, Martha was a worrier, Thomas was a doubter, Sara was impatient, Elijah was moody, Moses stuttered, Zaccheus was short, Abraham was old, and Lazarus was dead.... Now, what's YOUR excuse? Can GOD use you or not?
~~~ GOD doesn't call the qualified, HE qualifies the CALLED!!! ~

Bailey Grace Anderson

Guide me Lord.

toink

Heavenly Father, please bless all my friends in whatever it is that You know they may be needing this day! And may their life be full of Your peace, prosperity and power as he/she seeks to have a closer relationship with You. Amen.

judE_Law

O God,
I need to feel that I have forgiveness from You. So often my good intentions do not become what I want them to be, and so often the good I want to do, I don't do. It is hard to face up to the wrong that is in my life. When I feel Your forgiveness, I feel clean and good inside and so free to be what You want me to be. Help me feel this goodness, and strengthen me to forgive those who have wronged me.
I pray in the name of Christ who shows us the way to Your forgiving presence. Amen.